Interested in camping on Blake Island but need a ride to get there? Book one of our Blake Island Camping Excursion trips and we’ll give you a lift.
This is boat transportation ONLY – bring your own camping gear and supplies. Camping spots at Blake Island Marine State Park are “first-come, first serve” with the exception of the group campsite (for 20+ people; reserve online here [Reservation type: Group] or by calling 1-888-226-7688). Our vessel’s refreshment bars will be open for service on your trip.
Rates: $40.00 Adults, $40.00 Seniors, $20.00 Youth
- For the boat trip over to Blake Island from Pier 55, the vessel departs promptly at 9:00 am. Please be ready for boarding no later than 8:45am to allow yourself enough time to load your gear before departure.
- For the return boat trip back to Pier 55, the vessel departs promptly at 10:00 am. Campers are expected to be ready for boarding at the Blake Island boat ramp gate no later than 9:45 am.
2016 Blake Island Camping Excursion dates available in early 2017
PURCHASE BLAKE ISLAND CAMPING EXCURSION:
- Call Argosy Cruises at 206-623-1445. When making your reservation, please have both your departure AND return dates ready. And let us know how much equipment you are planning on bringing.
Want to extend your stay on Blake Island? Upgrade your Camping Excursion to include the Tillicum Excursion meal and show on the second day of your trip.
For our return boat trip back to Pier 55, you depart on the vessel waiting at the dock at the end of your meal. Campers are expected to be ready for boarding early so gear can be loaded before other passengers board.
Rates (for meal and show add-on ONLY): $50.00 Adults, $25.00 Youth, Kids 3 and under FREE.
PURCHASE MEAL AND SHOW ONLY:
- Call Argosy Cruises at 206-623-1445 (recommended option).
- Pay at the Longhouse Gift Shop on Blake Island (opens at 11:00 am, except May 25-27 and June 1-3 and 9 when the doors open at 1:00 pm).
Tillicum facility under lease, operated in conjunction with the Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission.