Lake Washington Cruise
The 2016 Lake Washington Cruise sets sail on Friday, May 20!
|2016 LAKE WASHINGTON CRUISE RATES|
|PLAN AND SAVE|
28 days ahead
|Adults (13+)||$31.00||$27.50||Voucher + $TBD*|
|Youth (4-12)||$13.00||$13.00||Voucher + $TBD*|
|Seniors (65+)||$26.00||$22.50||Voucher + $TBD*|
|Kids (3 and under)||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|BOOK NOW||BOOK NOW||UPGRADE at
PIER 55 or via phone
|Sales tax is additional on all ticket prices at the time of booking.
*Seattle CityPASS upgrade prices available after February 28, 2016.
LAKE WASHINGTON CRUISE DESCRIPTION
|1 1/2-HOUR TOUR||DEPARTURE POINT: KIRKLAND CITY DOCK|
Lake Washington Cruise
Live life as one of Puget Sound’s technology and business innovators during this 1½-hour narrated cruise of Lake Washington. Learn the history of the area and cruise past magnificent lakeside properties as you relax and enjoy one of the world’s truly beautiful urban lakes.
Your experience includes:
- A 1½-hour live-narrated cruise in Lake Washington
- Panoramic views of onshore properties plus the natural beauty of the lake and shore.
- Learn the history of the Eastside and Seattle neighborhoods bordering Lake Washington, take a swing by the Bill and Melinda Gates estate, and pass under the new Evergreen Point Floating Bridge (SR 520).
- Full-service bar available on board for the purchase of specialty cocktails, local wine and beer, non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks.
Route is approximate and can change based on each sailing's weather patterns, vessel traffic, and other non-predictable factors, based on our experienced captains' discretion.
1. Make reservations.
By phone: 206-623-1445
Walk-up: Purchase at the Argosy Ticket Booth at the Kirkland City Dock
Online: BOOK NOW
2. Pick up boarding passes.
Arrive 30 minutes before departure.
Upgrading from a Seattle CityPASS? Exchange your voucher for one of our boarding passes at the Ticket Booth.
Special boarding needs? Tell our Guest Services staff for assistance.
3. Board your vessel.
Guest Services staff will tear your boarding passes for your group.
Watch your step as you board your vessel, and HAVE FUN!
- Directions and parking information for the Kirkland City Dock.
- Book at least 28 days in advance and save with our EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT.
- Reservations recommended -- sailings can sell out!
- Please call to verify sailing schedules during 4th of July, Seafair Weekend, and UW Husky Football home game days. No cruises on Christmas Day.
- Vessels available on sailing day may vary, as may the tour routes based on weather and nearby vessel traffic.
- Cancellation Policy