Seattle Harbor Cruise Tour
Join Argosy Cruises for the Seattle sightseeing cruise that started it all. Since 1949, Argosy Cruises has been a favorite attraction for millions of people. Guests enjoy a narrated 1-hour sightseeing tour of Seattle’s vibrant and historic harbor, with never-ending skyline views of the city, the Space Needle, and Mt. Rainier. With wide-open outdoor decks, this fascinating tour attraction is perfect for visitors and locals alike. This tour is often run on the Spirit of Seattle™. It’s the perfect thing to do in Seattle with kids.
Some of the highlights you will see:
- Colorful waterfront
- Spectacular Seattle skyline
- Seattle Great Wheel
- One of the world's largest shipping terminals
- Mt. Rainier and the majestic Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges
- Space Needle
- Make reservations. Making reservations online is convenient and easy -- plus, we offer booking discounts for reservations made 28 days in advance! You can also make reservations by calling our Guest Services staff at 206-623-1445, or you can buy tickets in person at your departure location the day of your sailing. We recommend making reservations on sunny weekends, as those tours can sell out. Book your Seattle Harbor Cruise HERE.
- Pick up boarding passes. Guests with reservations can pick up their boarding passes (tickets) the day of their cruise at their departure location. If you are using CityPASS to sail with us, you will need to exchange your Argosy Cruises voucher for one of our boarding passes. If anyone in your group has special boarding needs (a wheelchair, for example), tell our staff at this time so they can have crew ready to assist you.
- Board your vessel. Just prior to boarding, Guest services staff will tear the stubs off your boarding passes -- please have the first member of your group hold all the tickets to help speed things along. On most cruises, we also have photo staff take your group's picture with a life ring to commemorate your trip with us. You can purchase these souvenir photos at the end of your trip, or online later (password required).
No cruises on Christmas Day. Reservations recommended -- sailings can sell out!
Please call to verify schedule during 4th of July, Seafair Weekend, and UW Husky Football home game days.