|2016 HARBOR CRUISE RATES|
|PLAN AND SAVE|
5 days ahead
|Kids (3 and under)||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|BOOK NOW||BUY NOW|
|Sales tax is additional on all ticket prices at the time of booking.
|ONE HOUR TOUR||DEPARTURE POINT: PIER 55|
The quintessential Seattle cruise experience. During this 1-hour narrated cruise you’ll learn Seattle history, be dazzled by the ever-evolving Emerald City skyline, explore the workings of our shipping port, get a close-up view of Seattle’s historic waterfront, all wrapped up in the natural beauty of Elliott Bay and the surrounding Olympic and Cascade Mountain ranges.
Your Harbor Cruise experience includes:
- A 1-hour live-narrated cruise following the shoreline of Elliott Bay and the Seattle waterfront.
- Panoramic views of the Seattle historic waterfront, Puget Sound, the Olympic Mountains and Mount Rainier, towering container ships and cranes, the downtown skyline, and our sports stadiums.
- Cruising among towering container ships, cruise ships visiting seasonally, and wildlife like petite harbor seals and large California sea lions.
- Full-service bar available on board for the purchase of specialty cocktails, local wine and beer, non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks.
- Boarding photos of your group available for purchase upon your return.
Riding a Harbor Cruise AND visiting the Seattle Aquarium? Buy a combo ticket and SAVE!
Purchase this tour package online (option appears after cruise departure is selected while booking), at the Argosy Cruises Ticket Booth on Pier 55 or the Seattle Aquarium on Pier 59, or call us at 206-623-1445.
Want to see even MORE of Seattle for a fraction of the cost? Purchase a Seattle CityPASS booklet and enjoy FIVE favorite Seattle destinations for 50% savings over purchasing tickets individually. Every booklet includes a voucher good for our 1-hour Harbor Cruise.
Purchase this tour package online, at the Argosy Cruises Ticket Booth on Pier 55, or call us at 206-623-1445.
Route is approximate and can change based on each sailing's weather patterns, vessel traffic, and other non-predictable factors, based on our experienced captains' discretion.
1. Make reservations.
By phone: 206-623-1445
Walk-up: Purchase at Pier 55 Ticket Booth
Online: BOOK NOW
2. Pick up boarding passes.
Arrive 30 minutes before departure.
Seattle CityPASS? Exchange your voucher for one of our boarding passes at the Ticket Booth.
Special boarding needs? Tell our Guest Services staff for assistance.
3. Board your vessel.
Guest Services staff will tear your boarding passes for your group.
Boarding photos are taken, and available for purchase at the end of your trip.
Watch your step as you board your vessel, and HAVE FUN!
- Directions and parking information for our Ticket Booth at Pier 55.
- Book at least FIVE days in advance and save with our EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT.
- Reservations recommended -- sailings can sell out!
- Please call to verify sailing schedules during 4th of July, Seafair Weekend, and UW Husky Football home game days. No cruises on Christmas Day.
- Vessels available on sailing day may vary, as may the tour routes based on weather and nearby vessel traffic.
- Cancellation Policy