Lake Union Cruise
The 2016 Lake Union Cruise sets sail on Saturday, March 5!
|2016 LAKE UNION CRUISE RATES|
|PLAN AND SAVE|
28 days ahead
|Adults (13+)||$34.00||$30.75||Voucher + $TBD*|
|Youth (4-12)||$16.00||$15.00||Voucher + $TBD*|
|Seniors (65+)||$29.00||$25.75||Voucher + $TBD*|
|Kids (3 and under)||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|BOOK NOW||BOOK NOW||UPGRADE at
PIER 55 or via phone*
|Sales tax is additional on all ticket prices at the time of booking.
*Seattle CityPASS upgrade prices available after February 28, 2016.
LAKE UNION CRUISE DESCRIPTION
|1 1/2-HOUR TOUR||DEPARTURE POINT: AGC MARINA|
Explore Seattle’s urban aquatic playground on this 1½-hour narrated cruise through Lake Union, Portage Bay, and the Montlake Cut. You’ll learn about the transformation of Lake Union from a gritty industrial resource to a beloved public space were locals live, work, and play.
Your experience includes:
- A 1½-hour live-narrated cruise including Lake Union, the Montlake Cut, and Portage Bay.
- Panoramic views of the University of Washington campus and Husky Stadium, Seattle’s floating home communities (including the ”Sleepless in Seattle” movie home), Gas Works Park, marinas, the Union Bay Natural Area, and more.
- Share the lake with rowing crews, sailboats, and stand up paddle boarders as you cruise past working shipyards, pioneering biotech institutions, mega-yachts, and taxiing seaplanes.
- Full-service bar available on board for the purchase of specialty cocktails, local wine and beer, non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks.
Route is approximate and can change based on each sailing's weather patterns, vessel traffic, and other non-predictable factors, based on our experienced captains' discretion.
1. Make reservations.
By phone: 206-623-1445
Walk-up: Purchase at the AGC Ticket Booth
Online: BOOK NOW
2. Pick up boarding passes.
Arrive 30 minutes before departure.
Upgrading from a Seattle CityPASS? Exchange your voucher for one of our boarding passes at the Ticket Booth.
Special boarding needs? Tell our Guest Services staff for assistance.
3. Board your vessel.
Guest Services staff will tear your boarding passes for your group.
Watch your step as you board your vessel, and HAVE FUN!
- Directions and parking information for the AGC Marina.
- Book at least 28 days in advance and save with our EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT.
- Reservations recommended -- sailings can sell out!
- Please call to verify sailing schedules during the first Saturday in May (Opening Day of Boating), 4th of July, Seafair Weekend, and UW Husky Football home game days. No cruises on Christmas Day.
- Vessels available on sailing day may vary, as may the tour routes based on weather and nearby vessel traffic.
- Cancellation Policy