Argosy Captain’s Club program enables qualifying Members to bring friends and family to ride some of our most popular cruise products free of charge or at a deep discounted rate for one year.
- Complimentary Harbor, Seattle Lakes, and Kirkland Lakes cruises.
- $10 Locks Cruise tickets.
- 2 for 1 pricing on Tillicum Village.
- 2 for 1 pricing on Royal Argosy brunch, lunch and dinner cruises.
- 10% discount on Special Events.
- $5 boarding photos.
A two-person pass is $199, and a four-person pass is $379. Argosy's public cruises are available year-round, ready to take you on the water anytime! Call us at 888-623-1445 to become a member!
The Fine Print:
Terms and Conditions
- Your 2-Person or 4-Person pass will be printed with a maximum of two named members who share the same home address.
- One named member MUST always accompany guests on the cruise to receive the benefits and must identify themselves upon boarding. Guests will NOT be allowed to ride with Argosy without one named member present.
- The 2-Person Pass allows the Member to bring up to one other guest on one cruise per day.
- The 4-Person Pass allows the Member to bring up to three other guests on one cruise per day.
- Members may:
- Cruise on Argosy's regularly scheduled Seattle Lakes, Kirkland Lakes, and Harbor Cruises. (Membership may only be used on one cruise per day.)
- Discount Locks Cruise Tickets at $10 per person. (The $10 rate applies to adults, seniors, and children ages 4-12. Children age 3 and under are complimentary. Locks cruise tickets are limited to: 2 per cruise on the 2-Person Pass, and 4 per cruise on the 4-Person Pass).
- Enjoy 2 for 1 pricing on regular Royal Argosy Brunch, Lunch and Dinner Cruises for select sailings. Service charge additional. (Limit 4 per cruise).
- Enjoy 2 for 1 pricing on regular Tillicum Village Public Sailings and Blake Island Adventure Cruises for select sailings (Limit 4 per cruise).
- Receive $5 boarding photos on all applicable cruises.
- To ride on a boat, you MUST present your current membership card along with a photo ID showing your name AND address as it appears on your membership card. Due to restrictions related to this program the name and address shown on the membership account and photo ID must match. You will NOT be allowed entry without both the membership card and a photo ID. Membership Card and ID may be requested upon boarding the vessel.
- Tickets are available for pick-up the day of the cruise from the departure point ticket booth only. Members are not allowed to pick up tickets earlier than 30 minutes from the scheduled departure.
- The Captain’s Club Membership is good for one year from the date membership card is issued. You will receive one membership card with your initial purchase/renewal. Memberships are non-transferable. Name changes will only be processed with a renewing membership. There are no name changes after the card has been issued.
- One membership per family/household. If a membership has two named members, both members must share the same home address. Members will be asked to show their photo ID with address when they pick up their boarding passes. Duplicate membershipsare not allowed.
- Memberships limited to adults 18 years and older.
- Memberships are non-refundable. Special promotions and/or discounts cannot be combined or credited back to previously purchased/renewed memberships. All sales are final.
- Argosy Cruises reserves the right to terminate memberships without refund and/or refuse to renew if Membership Agreement has been violated.
- Members are expected to respect the property, products, procedures, and services provided by Argosy Cruises and its staff.
- Members are required to participate in Argosy’s boarding procedures which may include posing for a boarding photograph (no purchase necessary).
- Members and their guests must be considerate to other Argosy guests and Argosy Employees. Offensive behavior toward Argosy Staff, or misconduct exhibited onboard our vessels may lead to termination of the membership.
- Members may not give their tickets to persons unknown to them. Members are only allowed to bring friends and family as guests.
- Tickets may not be donated or sold for fundraising or other charitable purposes. For more information about Argosy’s Charitable Donation Program visit us on line.
- Argosy reserves the right to withdraw, suspend, or terminate any Captain’s Club Membership, and refuse any re-issue or replacement of Captain’s Club Cards on reasonable grounds. Reasonable grounds shall include (but not limited to):
- Any abuse or attempted abuse of the Captain’s Club Membership benefits, including, but not limited to: resale of boarding passes for cash or credit. Inclusion or use of boarding passes obtained through the Captain’s Club program for any business or commercial purposes.
- Any use of a Captain’s Club membership other than in accordance with the above terms and conditions.