Tillicum Village Excursion
|2016 TILLICUM VILLAGE EXCURSION RATES|
|PLAN AND SAVE|
28 days ahead
|Adults (13+)||$84.00||$76.00||Voucher + $60.00|
|Youth (4-12)||$32.00||$32.00||Voucher + $23.00|
|Seniors (65+)||$75.00||$67.00||Voucher + $60.00|
|Kids (3 and under)||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|BOOK NOW||UPGRADE at
PIER 55 or via phone
|Sales tax and a $5 service charge for each purchased ticket are additional at the time of booking.|
|2016 TILLICUM VILLAGE EXCURSION SCHEDULE|
|January 1 - April 15||no scheduled sailings|
|April 16 - May 22||Sat-Sun: 11:30|
|May 23 - June 30*||Wed-Sun: 11:30 except NO sailing on June 8|
| *These dates have evening sailings ONLY:
May 25, 26, 27 and June 1, 2, 3, 9: 4:00
|July 1 - August 28||Sun-Tue: 11:30|
|Wed-Thu: 11:30, 4:00|
|Fri-Sat: 11:30, 1:30**, 4:00|
|**1:30 sailings include Extended Island Time|
|August 29 - September 25||Sat, Sun: 11:30|
|Also September 5 (Labor Day): 11:30|
|September 26 - December 31||no scheduled sailings|
TILLICUM VILLAGE EXCURSION DESCRIPTION
|4-HOUR TOUR||DEPARTURE POINT: PIER 55|
Escape modern life and watch history come alive. This 4-hour experience includes passage to and from Blake Island, a Northwest flavors-inspired buffet meal featuring traditionally-prepared alder fire roasted fish, Northwest Native American storytelling, live stage performance enhanced by technology, hand-crafted art – all inside a cedar longhouse surrounded by lush forest and rocky beach for you to explore. Walk in Chief Seattle’s footsteps with us.
Your experience includes:
- Two live-narrated 45-minute cruises (to and from Blake Island)
- A unique dining experience including a clam nectar appetizer, and a Northwest-flavors inspired buffet with dessert.
- Roasted fish prepared in the traditional style of Northwest Native Americans on stakes over alder wood fires.
- Stage performance combining live dancers and 3D projection technology for a dramatic storytelling presentation.
- Time after the performance to speak with the artists, enjoy the works of art featured throughout the longhouse, browse our gift shop, or explore the beaches and forest surrounding Tillicum.
- Full-service bar available both on board and on the island for the purchase of specialty cocktails, local wine and beer, non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks.
- Boarding photos of your group available for purchase upon your return.
The use of any recording device, either audio or video, and the taking of photographs, with or without flash, is prohibited during the Tillicum performance. Some of the performers will be in the lobby after the show for questions and pictures are permitted at that time.
Want to see even MORE of Seattle for a fraction of the cost? Purchase a Seattle CityPASS booklet and enjoy FIVE favorite Seattle destinations for over 45% savings over purchasing tickets individually. Every booklet includes a voucher good for our 1-hour Harbor Cruise. Use your CityPASS Harbor Cruise voucher to UPGRADE to the Tillicum Village Excursion.
Purchase this tour package online, or call us at 206-623-1445. Then let us know you want to UPGRADE to the Tillicum Village Excursion when you make your reservation for your sailing -- you pay the upgrade cost when you book the cruise.
Wish you had a little more time to explore the island after your meal? On select sailings, you can extend your Blake Island visit by 30 minutes! Rates are the same as regular Tillicum Village Excursion trips.
Available on 1:30 sailings ONLY for Fridays and Saturdays through July and August.
book extended now
Arriving on Blake Island on your own vessel and wish to enjoy the Tillicum Village excursion meal and show? No problem!
Rates: $50.00 Adults, $25.00 Youth, Kids 3 and under FREE.
PURCHASE MEAL AND SHOW ONLY:
- Call Argosy Cruises at 206-623-1445 (recommended option).
- Pay at the Longhouse Gift Shop on Blake Island (opens at 11:00am, except May 25-27 and June 1-3 and 9 when the doors open at 1pm).
From mid-June through mid-September, on select Saturdays and Sundays, you can depart for our Tillicum Village Excursion from Bremerton. Kitsap Harbor Tour operates. Rates are the same as regular Tillicum Village Excursion trips:
2016 Bremerton-Tillicum Village Excursion schedule:
Sunday, June 19th (Father’s Day) 11:30am
Saturday, June 25th 11:30am
Saturday, July 2nd 4:00pm
Saturday, July 9th 4:00pm
Saturday, July 16th 4:00pm
Saturday, July 24th 4:00pm
Saturday, July 30th 4:00pm
Saturday, August 6th 4:00pm
Saturday, August 13th 4:00pm
Saturday, August 20th 4:00pm
Saturday, August 27th 4:00pm
Saturday, September 10th 11:30am
MYSTERY ON BLAKE ISLAND
If you’re looking for a little intrigue on the water, and a fabulous evening with friends or family, our Mystery on Blake Island excursion is for you. You and the other passengers cruise with a troupe of improv actors while a mystery unfolds during your adventure. Enjoy our Tillicum Village Excursion buffet dinner while solving the who-done-it...just make sure you come back alive!
ALL SAILINGS: 4:00-8:00pm, Goodtime II departing the Seattle Central Waterfront
THREE sailings in 2016, each with a different theme (dressing up encouraged!):
Saturday, May 14 -- Blake Island Booty
Saturday, June 4 -- Blake Island Castaways
Saturday, September 10 -- A Sporting Chance
MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH
Sunday, May 8, 2016, 11:30am-3:30pm
Goodtime II and III departing from Pier 55 on the Seattle Central Waterfront
Let's face it, breakfast in bed can get messy. Breakfast and BOAT is much better. Treat mom to a cruise to Blake Island, and a brunch buffet featuring brioche French toast and Tillicum's famous alder wood fire roasted fish. Then take Mom's hand as you stroll Blake Island's beaches or trails. And promise to call her more often, too.
4TH OF JULY DINNER AND FIREWORKS SHOW (ALL AGES)
Monday, July 4, 2016, 6:45-11:30
Goodtime II departing from Pier 55 on the Seattle Central Waterfront
Join us as we cruise over to Blake Island. After your Northwest flavors buffet meal and the Tillicum Village Excursion show you’ll cruise over to Bainbridge Island, and settle into a front row seat for their annual fireworks show. All ages welcome!
1. Make reservations.
By phone: 206-623-1445
Walk-up: Purchase at Pier 55 Ticket Booth
Online: BOOK NOW
2. Pick up boarding passes.
Arrive 45 minutes before departure.
Upgrading with a Seattle CityPASS? Exchange your voucher for one of our boarding passes at the Ticket Booth and pay the upgrade cost.
Special boarding needs? Tell our Guest Services staff for assistance.
3. Board your vessel.
Guest Services staff will tear your boarding passes for your group.
Boarding photos are taken, and available for purchase at the end of your trip.
Watch your step as you board your vessel, and HAVE FUN!
- Directions and parking information for our Ticket Booth at Pier 55.
- For groups that have booked separately but would like to be seated together during the meal, please contact Guest Services at (206) 623-1445 in advance of your sailing so that we can arrange for you to be seated together.
- Book at least 28 days in advance and save with our EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT.
- Reservations recommended -- sailings can sell out!
- Please call to verify sailing schedules during 4th of July, Seafair Weekend, and UW Husky Football home game days. No cruises on Christmas Day.
- Vessels available on sailing day may vary, as may the tour routes based on weather and nearby vessel traffic.
- Cancellation Policy