|Kid (3 and under)||Free|
The safety of our employees, guests, and community continues to be our top priority, which is why we are requiring proof of full vaccination for all guests eligible to receive the vaccine (12 and up) or negative COVID-19 test, effective October 8, 2021.Learn More
Seattle’s Original Harbor Cruise™
A safe and fun way to enjoy Seattle from the water! During this 1-hour narrated cruise, you’ll see all of the beauty and history of the Emerald City. From the skyline to the shipping port, there’s views and history everyone will enjoy.
Your experience includes:
- Live narration with facts and history of Seattle’s past and present
- Panoramic and up-close views of the Seattle skyline and shipping port
- Sweeping views of the Olympic Mountains and Puget Sound
- Full-service bar on board with cocktails, local wine and beer, non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
We exist to share fun and adventure, and with that comes the responsibility of safety. We are taking extra precautions to keep you and our employees safe like new cleaning protocols, mask requirements when indoors on our vessels, and an entire outdoor deck for fresh air (and amazing views). Learn More
Groups of 20 or more: Book a group tour and save
NEW! Trip Protection: Have peace of mind at the time of booking. If you need to rebook for any reason, we will issue a credit for the value of your cruise to book a later date and time with no fees. Credits are valid on all 2021 experiences and available for up to one year after the original cruise date.
Washington state residents: Save $2 on your next visit! Reservations can be made online or in person. A valid, state issued ID must be shown during boarding.
- Full-service bar – Sip on local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages like mai tais in summer and hot cocoas in winter (Please, no outside drink permitted)
- Variety of local snacks – Purchase from a menu of delicious pre-packaged sandwiches, salads and snacks (Please, no outside food permitted)
- Indoor seating/Outdoor space – Whether you enjoy the breeze through your hair or like to stay cozy, you have the choice of indoor seating or the spacious outdoors
- Restrooms – All of our vessels are equipped with gender specific, gender neutral or single stall restrooms
- ADA accessibility – Our crew is trained to help guests with wheelchairs, strollers, scooters, etc. to navigate our docks, vessels and facilities. For specific ADA questions, please call our office at 206.623.1445
|Kid (3 and under)||Free|
Your Harbor Cruise departs from Pier 55 on the Seattle Waterfront – 1101 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101.
Map Legend: Blue = Cruise Route
Cruise route is approximate and can change based on each sailing’s weather patterns, vessel traffic, and other non-predictable factors, and based on our experienced captains’ discretion. Seating on board our vessels is first-come, first-served and will begin 20 minutes prior to departure. Vessel available on the day of your sailing may vary.
Before you depart:
1Book your reservations
2E-pass or print at home
3Board your vessel