Community is everything
Thank you for considering Argosy Cruises as part of your fundraising efforts. We are family-owned and Seattle-operated and for over 70 years we've been proud to give back to our community. Argosy Cruises was honored by the Puget Sound Business Journal for several years as one of the most giving companies in Washington State.
The concerns we support are those that are important to our guests and to our employees. In addition, we are proud supporters of the Seattle Times Fund For Those In Need, Camp Goodtimes, the Seattle Aquarium Society, and Campfire to name just a few.
Our purpose is to share fun and adventure because we care, a boat load. Our Community Giving strategy will be focused on three areas that align with our values of inclusivity, empathy, safety, accountability, and adaptability:
- We support inclusion, diversity, and equity through organizations that promote helping underrepresented communities in the maritime industry
- We support youth education and recreation programs in a maritime educational program or maritime effort
- We support organizations that preserve and revitalize the waterfront marine environment of the Greater Seattle area
To be eligible for contributions, organizations must comply with the following:
- Qualify for non-profit status under the Internal Revenue Code
- Benefit the local community (we are not able to support causes outside our local business region)
- Be submitted in writing on the organization’s official letterhead or by using the online form below
- Submission must be received at least 90 days prior to the event.
Unfortunately, Argosy Cruises cannot contribute or offer support to:
- Organizations that operate or support activities counter to the values & policies of Argosy Cruises
- Social, labor union, alumni, or trade associations, fraternal or political organizations
- Educational organizations, including private schools and non-public school districts that have not been granted tax-exempt status under IRS Section 501(c)(3)
- Private foundations (including personal and corporate non-public charities)
- Faith-based organizations or religious programs that do not serve the broader public regardless of religious belief or whose principal purpose is promulgating a particular religious faith, creed, or doctrine
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Your information will be treated as confidential; we do not share, rent or sell any of your submitted information with any third party. Donations are made in the form of cruise tickets. These tickets cannot be redeemed for cash and will not be re-issued if lost or stolen. Please submit all information and inquiries using the form below.
We receive thousands of requests annually and since we are a relatively small company, we cannot fulfill every request. The Community Giving Committee will review submissions each month and you will be contacted in a timely manner if we can or cannot fulfill your request. Please know, we limit one donation to the organization or cause per year.
Community Giving Request