Check-In: Queuing begins 30 minutes prior to departure time. Please do not queue ahead of 30 minutes. Your confirmation email contains your mobile boarding pass. Present this boarding pass to the Shoreside crewmember at the beginning of the line.
Boarding Gate Closure: For safety reasons, the boarding gate closes 5 minutes prior to departure. If you arrive late, please see a Shoreside Reservationist to rebook your tickets to a later cruise.
Port Valet: For guests joining us after an Alaskan cruise, visit Port of Seattle's Port Valet program to enjoy the Harbor Cruise & Seattle luggage-free.
Construction for the new waterfront park is now in progress and around Pier 54 and 55. As such, traffic lanes and walkways will shift, so please anticipate a little extra time to navigate traffic and construction.
Ticketing Locations: Argosy Reservation Center (Pier 55)
We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation's leading parking reservations app. To reserve your parking spot, visit the Argosy Cruises SpotHero parking page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up. Questions? Give SpotHero a call at 844.324.7768
- Waterfront Garage (1108 Western Ave)
- Waterfront Place - Impark Lot #103 (1009 Western Ave)
- Hillclimb Court (1422 Alaskan Way) - Overnight parking available*
- Waterfront Lot (1101 Western Ave) - Overnight parking available*
- 2nd & Seneca Garage (160 Seneca St) - Overnight parking available*
Lake Union | AGC Marina
Ticketing Locations: This location will not be selling tickets this season. Please book online or visit the Argosy Reservation Center at Pier 55.
- Metered Parking (available along Cheshiahud Lake Union Loop)
- Republic Parking Lot (1200 Westlake Ave N)
Over 30 Departure Locations
View a detailed list of all of our private charter docks across the Puget Sound
*Subject to change