How to spend your pre-cruise and post-cruise time in Seattle
You've arrived in the Emerald City with time on your hands, so how do you spend it? Read our full day and half day itineraries to help you discover the ins and outs of Seattle!
Full Day Itinerary
Includes 1 hr Harbor Cruise - Click here for map
1. Cruise - Catch the 10:45am Harbor Cruise and watch the bustling city come alive from the water. Book tickets here.
2. Attraction - Ascend the PNW's tallest observatory, Skyview Observatory, and see Seattle from the top.
3. Lunch & Exploration - Explore the famous Pike Place Market and choose from handfuls of delicious eats for lunch. Mr D's Greek Delicacies is a fav!
4. Post-lunch fun - Wind down after lunch and stroll the Olympic Sculpture Park to get up close views of massive art pieces.
Includes 4.5 hr Tillicum Excursion - Click here for map
1. Breakfast - Start your morning sunny-side up at the "almost classy" Lowell's restaurant in Pike Place Market.
2. Cruise - Hop on the Tillicum Excursion and cruise the waters of Puget Sound to arrive at Blake Island for a yummy buffet meal, storytelling performance and island exploration. Book tickets here.
3. Attraction - Stop in at the Seattle Aquarium and say hi to some friendly marine critters. It'll be otterly awesome.
4. Early Dinner - Take a stroll back to Pier 66 and find yourself at Anthony's for some prime seafood.
Half Day Itinerary:
Includes 2 hr Locks Cruise (Stay & Play) - Click here for map
1. Fun transportation - Ride above the streets on the classic Monorail to Seattle Center.
2. Attraction - Visit the newly refinished Space Needle for some jaw-dropping selfies.
3. Cruise - Catch a ride to Argosy Cruises on Lake Union and board the 4:15pm Locks Cruise (Stay & Play) to experience the transition between fresh water and salt water. Find yourself at Pier 55 after the cruise and explore the waterfront on your way back to Pier 66. Book tickets here.
Includes 1 1/2 hr Lake Union Wine or Lake Union Historical Cruise - Click here for map
1. Attraction - Catch a ride to the Museum of History and Industry, MOHAI, and dive into the maritime history of Seattle and more!
2. Cruise - Go wine tasting on Saturday or learn the rich history of Lake Union on Sunday. Both cruises depart at 1:00pm or 3:00pm on their respective days. Whatever you decide, the views will be stellar. Book wine tickets here, and history tickets here.
3. Outdoor relaxation - Soak up the views and end the day with a sunset picnic at Gas Works Park.