|Kid (3 and under)||Free|
Seattle’s Original Harbor Cruise™
During this 1-hour narrated cruise, you’ll see all of the beauty and history Seattle has to offer. From the skyline to the shipping port, there’s a view everyone will enjoy.
Your experience includes:
- Live narration with facts and history of Seattle’s past and present
- Panoramic and up-close views of the Seattle skyline and shipping port
- Sweeping views of the Olympic Mountains and Puget Sound
- Full-service bar on board with cocktails, local wine and beer, non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
Groups of 20 or more: Book a group tour and save
NEW! Trip Protection: Have peace of mind at the time of booking. If you need to rebook for any reason, we will issue a credit for the value of your cruise to book a later date and time with no fees. Credits are valid on all 2021 experiences and available for up to one year after the original cruise date.
COVID-19 Safety Measures: Learn how we’re keeping employees and guests safe.
Washington state residents: Save $2 on your next visit! Reservations can be made online or in person. A valid, state issued ID must be shown during boarding.
- Full-service bar – Sip on local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages like mai tais in summer and hot cocoas in winter (Please, no outside drink permitted)
- Variety of local snacks – Purchase from a menu of delicious pre-packaged sandwiches, salads and snacks (Please, no outside food permitted)
- Indoor seating/Outdoor space – Whether you enjoy the breeze through your hair or like to stay cozy, you have the choice of indoor seating or the spacious outdoors
- Restrooms – All of our vessels are equipped with gender specific, gender neutral or single stall restrooms
- ADA accessibility – Our crew is trained to help guests with wheelchairs, strollers, scooters, etc. to navigate our docks, vessels and facilities. For specific ADA questions, please call our office at 206.623.1445
|Kid (3 and under)||Free|
Your Harbor Cruise departs from Pier 55 on the Seattle Waterfront – 1101 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101.
Map Legend: Blue = Cruise Route
Cruise route is approximate and can change based on each sailing’s weather patterns, vessel traffic, and other non-predictable factors, and based on our experienced captains’ discretion. Seating on board our vessels is first-come, first-served and will begin 20 minutes prior to departure. Vessel available on the day of your sailing may vary.
Before you depart:
1Book your reservations
2E-pass or print at home
3Board your vessel