|Kid (3 and under)||Free|
Take a ride on the boat elevator
Enjoy the spectacular views and experience the transition from salt to fresh water on a Locks Cruise! This fully narrated tour provides you with knowledge, fun facts, and the chance to become the attraction to those on shore as your vessel raises up or lowers, due to the ever-changing tides of Puget Sound.
Your experience includes:
- One-way trip through the Hiram M. Chittenden (Ballard) Locks
- Live, full narration with facts about Seattle history and industry
- Up-close views of large fishing vessels, seaplanes, floating home communities and more
- Full-service bar on board with cocktails, local wine and beer, non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Inspire your pre-/post-cruise adventure with these must-do Seattle activities and restaurants
Groups of 20 or more: Book a group tour and save
NEW! Trip Protection: Have peace of mind at the time of booking. If you need to rebook for any reason, we will issue a credit for the value of your cruise to book a later date and time with no fees. Credits are valid on all 2021 experiences and available for up to one year after the original cruise date.
COVID-19 Safety Measures: Learn how we’re keeping employees and guests safe.
Washington state residents: Save $2 on your next visit! Reservations can be made online or in person. A valid, state issued ID must be shown during boarding.
- Full-service bar – Sip on local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages like mai tais in summer and hot cocoas in winter (Please, no outside drink permitted)
- Variety of local snacks – Purchase from a menu of delicious pre-packaged sandwiches, salads and snacks (Please, no outside food permitted)
- Indoor/Outdoor seating – Whether you enjoy the breeze through your hair or like to stay cozy, you have the choice of indoor or outdoor seating
- Restrooms – All of our vessels are equipped with gender specific, gender neutral or single stall restrooms
- ADA accessibility – Our crew is trained to help guests with wheelchairs, strollers, scooters, etc. to navigate our docks, vessels and facilities. For specific ADA questions, please call our office at 206.623.1445
|Kid (3 and under)||Free|
Pink = Cruise Route
Cruise route is approximate and can change based on each sailing’s weather patterns, vessel traffic, and other non-predictable factors, and based on our experienced captains’ discretion. Seating on board our vessels is first-come, first-served and will begin 20 minutes prior to departure. Vessel available on the day of your sailing may vary.
Before you depart:
1Book your reservations
2E-pass or print at home
3Board your vessel