Due to COVID-19 and the ever-changing tourism landscape, we have made the decision to postpone the Saturday Wine Cruise through the end of 2021 to refresh and revamp the experience.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the spring of 2021 with our Harbor Cruise, Locks Cruise and Blake Island Fast Ferry! Full schedule here.
Weekend cruising, uncorked!
Sit back, sip and savor the wine (and views). Our professionally trained wine stewards will guide you through tastings of each featured vintage as we enjoy the waters connecting Lake Union and Lake Washington. This 1.5 hr cruise is highlights & sights only, no narration. All ages welcome, 21+ to drink.
- Floating Homes, including the famous home from Sleepless in Seattle
- Lake Washington Ship Canal (Montlake Cut)
- Washington Arboretum & 520 Bridge
- Mt Rainier*
- University of Washington
- Gas Works Park
- Full-service bar – If wine isn’t your thing, we have a large variety of local spirits, beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- Variety of local snacks – Purchase from a menu of delicious pre-packaged sandwiches, salads and snacks (Please, no outside food permitted)
- Indoor/Outdoor seating – Whether you enjoy the breeze through your hair or like to stay cozy, you have the choice of indoor or outdoor seating
- Restrooms – All of our vessels are equipped with gender specific, gender neutral or single stall restrooms
- ADA accessibility – Our crew is trained to help guests with wheelchairs, strollers, scooters, etc. to navigate our docks, vessels and facilities. For specific ADA questions, please call our office at 206.623.1445
Your Lake Union Cruise departs from the AGC Marina on South Lake Union located just south of the AGC Building – 1200 Westlake Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109.
NOTE: This is a CASHLESS location taking major credit cards ONLY.
Map Legend: Purple = Cruise route
Cruise route is approximate and can change based on each sailing’s weather patterns, vessel traffic, and other non-predictable factors, and based on our experienced captains’ discretion. Seating on board our vessels is first-come, first-served and will begin 20 minutes prior to departure. Vessel available on the day of your sailing may vary.
Before you depart:
1Book your reservations
2E-pass or print at home
3Board your vessel