Due to the evolving uncertainty around COVID-19 and its unprecedented impacts on the tourism industry, we have made the difficult decision to do a seasonal closure of our public tours and private charters. The Blake Island Fast Ferry will continue to operate as transportation only to Blake Island through Sunday, September 27. We plan to reopen with a refreshed tour schedule and product offerings spring of 2021. Exact reopen date will be announced at a later date. The annual Christmas Ship™ Festival along with our typical off season cruises will not run during the period of our seasonal closure. Our private charters have already been suspended through the end of 2020 but will continue to remain inactive into 2021 to align with the seasonal closure of our public tours.
Full refunds will be offered to anyone booked with us. You will receive next steps from us on how to collect your refund. Should you have any questions about your refund, you can reach us at 206.623.1445 ext. 100, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Health & Safety Commitment
We are committed to keeping our community of employees and guests healthy and safe. If you plan on cruising with us, we require all guests to observe the guidelines set by the CDC:
- Face mask covering your mouth and nose at all times (indoors and outdoors) while onboard our vessels and on Blake Island
- Maintain at least 6 ft of distance from others (not in your immediate party) whenever possible
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face
- If you or anyone in your party is experiencing COVID-related symptoms, please find another time to visit us
In accordance with Phase 2 Safety Measures, no more than five people from different households can congregate together. If you are a family larger than five, please email Tickets@ArgosyCruises.com or call 206.623.1445 to make arrangements.
Our team is implementing additional preventative and safety procedures in our Pier 55 Reservation Center and on our boats. View the complete list of safety measures.
Argosy Cruises is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, guests, and communities. Below are the Safety Measures in place for all public cruises and private charters.
- We are now cashless. This applies to all payments including tips. Accepted forms of electronic payment include: Major credit/debit cards, Apple Pay* and Android Pay* (*in-person bookings only)
- Employee’s temperatures are checked before every shift
- Face coverings for staff are provided and mandatory
- Guests are required to use their own face covering
- The number of people in the Argosy Reservation Center, boats, queues, and the Tillicum Longhouse is monitored and limited
- Vessels are disinfected with disinfecting foggers between every tour
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Additional food safety protocols
- One-way flow of queues is maintained
- 6ft of distance is visibly marked