Due to the evolving uncertainty around COVID-19 and its unprecedented impacts on the tourism industry, we have made the difficult decision to do a seasonal closure of our public tours and private charters. Read our FAQ to learn more about the seasonal closure.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the spring of 2021. The full schedule can be viewed here.
As you plan your trip, we are pleased to offer Trip Protection on all experiences in 2021. Trip Protection offers peace of mind at a time that flexibility is more important than ever. How it works: If you need to rebook for any reason, we will issue you a credit for the value of your cruise to book a later date and time. Credits will be valid for up to one year after the original date of your cruise. There are no fees to rebook.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
As we prepare to reopen, the safety of our employees and guests continues to be our number one priority. Read on to learn about the safety measures that we will be implementing.
If you plan on cruising with us, we require all guests to observe the guidelines set by the CDC:
- Face mask covering your mouth and nose at all times (indoors and outdoors) while onboard our vessels and on Blake Island.
- Maintain at least 6 ft of distance from others (not in your immediate party) whenever possible.
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- If you or anyone in your party is experiencing COVID-related symptoms, please find another time to visit us.
We are closely following guidance from local health officials and are limiting capacities for all experiences. At the time tickets have gone on sale we have set our 2021 tour capacities to 50%. In addition, we have set a 5 person limit on sales to ensure that no more than 5 people from different households are congregating together. Private charter capacities are set based on the type of event that is being hosted and the guidance we have received. If you have any questions about our capacities or are a family larger than 5 that would like to make a reservation, please email Tickets@ArgosyCrusies.com or call 206.623.1445.
Our team is implementing additional preventative and safety procedures in our Pier 55 Reservation Center and on our boats.
- We are now cashless. This applies to all payments including tips. Accepted forms of electronic payment include: Major credit/debit cards, Apple Pay* and Android Pay* (*in-person bookings only)
- Employee’s temperatures are checked before every shift
- Face coverings for staff are provided and mandatory
- Guests are required to use their own face covering
- The number of people in the Argosy Reservation Center, boats, queues, and the Tillicum Longhouse is monitored and limited
- Vessels are disinfected with disinfecting foggers between every tour
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Additional food safety protocols
- One-way flow of queues is maintained
- 6ft of distance is visibly marked
In addition to the above Safety Measures, the following items are specific to private charters.
- Additional food safety protocols:
- Catering staff to wear masks at all times and gloves when handling food
- Guests are served by the catering staff
- Appetizers are set on individual plates
- Sneezeguards are used on Tillicum Longhouse serving tables