Easter Brunch - What to Do & What to Know
We’re hippity-hopping to the waterfront for the first Easter on our newest boat, the Salish Explorer. With island activities and crafts, a delicious brunch and Easter Egg Hunts for big bunnies and baby bunnies, this special event will be a treat for the entire family. Read on to learn the to do’s and to know’s for Easter Brunch at Tillicum on Blake Island.
What to do
- Savor Brunch – Brunch has always been an Easter staple. This year’s brunch will consist of french toast, scrambled eggs, our famous Tillicum Mac n' Cheese and more. Check out the menu for details on the vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options!
- Take Photos – Sometimes it takes a voyage out into the Puget Sound to get a new perspective on the natural beauty that surrounds us. With the Olympic Mountains to the west and Mt Rainier to the south, the photo ops are unforgettable. And don’t forget to wander down the trails on Blake Island to capture a picture-perfect Seattle backdrop!
- Get Crafty – Bring your creativity and get crafty with us after brunch! We'll be playing with googly eyes, pipe cleaners, color sheets and more.
What to know
- Bring Easter baskets – With over 3,000 eggs hidden for our annual Easter Egg Hunt, Easter egg baskets are a must!
- Boarding – Don't miss the boat! Boarding begins at 9:30AM and the cruise will depart promptly at 10AM. Plan ahead by researching parking near the waterfront so you won't be fashionably late. These two websites are handy for parking: Downtown Seattle Parking or ParkMe
We can't wait to hop aboard for an Easter Adventure out at Blake Island. Grab your tickets today!